SITE requires all guests to check in at the front desk upon arrival and agree to our Visitor Code of Conduct.
How SITE is Keeping You Safe
For more information on SITE’s Reopening plan and precautions, read SITE’s complete COVID Safe Practices.
1. To monitor visitor capacity and insure regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces, we are implementing timed ticketed entry.
2. In compliance with the State of New Mexico’s mandate, masks covering the nose and mouth will be required in the museum. We have masks available in house for visitors who may have forgotten to bring one. Visitors will not be allowed entry without adequate face covering.
3. We clean all frequently touched surfaces every 2 hours.
4. Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are available for visitors in several spaces within the galleries.
5. Our front desk staff are behind plexiglass shields to protect them and visitors.
6. We have installed signage throughout the museum to help maintain social distancing.
7. In compliance with the State of New Mexico’s COVID Safe Practices, we can no longer be able to offer coat check services. Please leave your backpacks and coats in the car or at home!
Do I need to reserve a ticket in advance to visit SITE Santa Fe?
No. SITE no longer requires visitors to reserve a timed ticket in advance, but we do still require visitors check in at the front desk and agree to our Visitor Code of Conduct upon arrival.
Will you be offering tours?
Though SITE will not be offering group tours on-SITE at this time, our SITE Guides will still be in the galleries to answer your questions. Small group ASL Tours available upon request.
Are crave, SITE’s coffee bar, and curated, SITE’s store, open?
Both crave and curated are open with new layouts to promote social distancing. crave still offers hot and cold beverages, as well as pre-packaged sweets and snacks, and offers FREE Ohori’s Coffee to frontline workers.
I am a member of the press, are you offering special access at this time?
Press visits are available by appointment. Please contact Carolina Franco at email@example.com.
What kind of parking is available at SITE?
Paid parking is available in the City of Santa Fe-managed surface lots located behind SITE Santa Fe. A machine in the parking lot will issue a parking pass for you and accommodates credit cards; signs indicate payment is required from 6 am to 6 pm.
Parking is also available at the Railyard Parking structure, located at corner of Camino de la Familia and Manhattan Avenue across from the Violet Crown Theater. There are four ways to access the Railyard Parking Structure:
- – Guadalupe Street either direction, then west on Manhattan Avenue at the light
- – Guadalupe Street either direction, then west on Montezuma toward Sanbusco Center, left on Market St. and right on Manhattan
- – Paseo de Peralta east from St. Francis Drive, then left on Camino de la Familia
- – Paseo de Peralta west from Guadalupe Street, then right on Camino de la Familia