The Foundation Council members are dedicated supporters of SITE Santa Fe. Members include contemporary art enthusiasts, philanthropists, collectors, and art professionals.
The mission of the Foundation Council is to support and strengthen SITE’s mission by serving as an advocate of its programs, providing financial assistance, and cultivating supporters. In return, SITE engages the Council in the understanding and enjoying the art of our time.
Foundation Council Benefits
- Exclusive insider tours with the director
- Invitation to Annual Meeting and Dinner
- Special activities such as trips, lectures, studio visits, and cocktail parties
- Opportunity to serve on a SITE Santa fe committee
- Recognition in SITE Santa Fe’s printed material and on the donor wall
- The annual contribution is $2,500 and is 100% tax deductible. A complimentary membership is included.