Build a robot that roars, stomps, and reacts to clap commands! This kit includes pop-out wooden pieces that snap together (no glue mess!) into a prehistoric Mammoth – amaze your family and friends!
DINOROID is a motorized wooden dinosaur craft kit that can walk after assembly! The package includes wooden sheets with parts that simply pop out along with motor that makes it easy to put together without requiring any tools. The Mammoth package includes 7 sheets of wood sheets consisting of 87 pieces, sound sensor (including speaker), and motor assembly with battery case. The wooden sheets are die cut and the pieces assemble together without requiring any tape or glue. The Mammoth starts roaring and walking when it detects any sound, but it can even detect the number of claps and behave differently!
- 87 pieces
- Material: wood, motor assembly, sound sensor/speaker
- Package Size: 9.25″ x 6.3″ x 2.8″
- Package Weight: 23 oz
- Assembled Size (estimate): 12.5″ x 4.75″ x 9″
- ! WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Compliant with CPSIA/ASTM F963-08 and EN-71 safety standards