SITE Forum members are dedicated supporters of the progressive artistic vision of SITE Santa Fe. Members include contemporary art enthusiasts, philanthropists, collectors, and art professionals from around the country. Forum members are invited to events in Santa Fe and beyond, including travel opportunities featuring national and international itineraries, with unforgettable VIP access to collections, artists, exhibitions, and more.
SITE Forum Benefits
- • Invitations to exclusive national and international multi-day trips to meet artists and visit artists’ studios, local museums, and collections.
- • Behind-the-scenes tour of exhibitions as they are being installed at SITE Santa Fe
- • Special Artist and Exhibition Celebration Dinners
- • Events throughout the year with visiting artists and curators
SITE Forum members are also invited to join the events of SITE’s Foundation Council and to participate in SITE’s larger travel program.
SITE Forum dues are $5,000 (per household)
- • A three-day trip to New York City to meet artist Luke DuBois and learn about his SITELab9 exhibition
- • Post-Opening Dinner with SITELab10 artist Michael Rakowitz
- • A discussion and dinner with contemporary art collectors in Santa Fe
- • A four-day trip to Austin, TX, to visit with artists and collectors,including an exclusive tour of Ellsworth Kelly’s Austin.
- • A five-day trip to Mexico City to visit Zonamaco, the premier art show
- • A two-day trip to visit artist Petah Coyne in her studio in New York City
- • A two-week trip to Norway, Finland, and Russia to visit artists’ studios, private collections, and special backstage tours of museums and galleries