SITE Forum is an intimate patron group for contemporary art collectors and art enthusiasts from around the country who support the progressive artistic vision of SITE Santa Fe and who enjoy following the process of exhibition-making and commissioning new artwork.
SITE Forum members are invited to events in Santa Fe and beyond that center around the development and support of the exhibitions of SITE Lab, SITE Santa Fe’s exhibition project space. SITE Forum members receive special access to SITE’s curatorial team and its artists, following closely the process of developing each SITE lab exhibition.
SITE Forum Benefits
- •Exclusive national and international multi-day trips planned by SITE Director Irene Hofmann to meet SITE Lab artists, visit artists’ studios, local museums and collections.
- •A behind-the-scenes tour of each SITE Lab exhibition as it is being installed at SITE
- •Special Opening Night Celebration Dinners with each SITE Lab artist
- •Events throughout the year with visiting artists and curators
- •SITE Forum members are also invited to join the events of SITE’s Foundation Council and to participate in SITE’s larger travel program.
SITE Forum dues are $5,000 (per household)
SITE Forum activities and special events are organized by SITE’s Phillips Director and Chief Curator, Irene Hofmann, in collaboration with Associate Director of Development Paisley Mason, and a Host Committee of SITE Board Members and Forum Members.
Host Committee Members Include:
- •Christine Aylward, Palm Beach
- •Jean Berghoff, Santa Fe
- •Cornelia Bryer, Santa Fe
- •Jim Manning, St. Simon’s Island
- •Marti Meyerson, New York
- •Marleen De Bode Olivié, Columbus, Georgia
- •Jeannie Klein, Austin
- A three-day trip to New York City to meet artist Luke DuBois and learn about his SITE Lab exhibition
- Post-Opening Dinner with SITE Lab artist Michael Rakowitz
- A discussion and dinner with contemporary art collectors in Santa Fe
- A four-day trip to Austin, TX to visit with artists and collectors and an exclusive tour of Ellsworth Kelly’s Austin.