GUIDED BY ARTISTS, ROOTED IN NEW MEXICO, SITE SANTA FE CELEBRATES CONTEMPORARY CREATIVE EXPRESSION.
Established in 1995 as the first international art biennial in the United States, we connect the vibrant cultural life of Santa Fe and its diverse communities with the global art world.
• Our International exhibitions, organized by guest curators, showcase site specific projects by artists from around the world.
• Our distinctive curatorial approach produces year round exhibitions featuring the work of ground breaking local and international artists.
• Our educational and public programming enriches the cultural life of New Mexico and its diverse communities.
• Our indoor and outdoor spaces in Santa Fe’s Railyard District are a gathering point for people of all ages and cultural interests.
• All of SITE SANTA FE’s exhibitions are free and open to everyone.
WE ASPIRE TO BE AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED DESTINATION FOR ART AND ARTISTS AND A TRUSTED COMMUNITY RESOURCE FOR CREATIVITY AND LEARNING.
• We value accessible and inspiring learning experiences for people of all ages and abilities.
• We value an inclusive and welcoming environment for all visitors, staff, and volunteers. We value ancestral wisdom and expression as heritage and lived experience in New Mexico.
• We value being a part of Santa Fe’s rich and diverse cultural communities, working in a spirit of reciprocity with our partners and collaborators.
• We value our extraordinary environment and are dedicated to the prudent use of ecological resources.
• We value maintaining high standards of integrity, professionalism, generosity, and fiscal sustainability, and seek always to evolve as an institution.