The Foundation Council is unique among art groups in Santa Fe, offering monthly programs tailored exclusively to those who are keenly interested in supporting contemporary art and cultural affairs. This special patrons’ group offers Members exclusive access to intimate tours of artists’ studios and personal art collections, advance viewing of SITE exhibitions with participating artists, select social events, and special travel opportunities.
The Foundation Council supports and strengthens SITE’s mission by serving as an advocate of its programs and cultivating supporters.
Foundation Council Benefits
- Exclusive tours with the Executive Director
- Annual Meeting and Dinner
- Behind-the-scenes tour of exhibitions as they are being installed at SITE Santa Fe
- Special activities such as lectures, studio visits, and cocktail parties
- Invitation to participate in art destination travel programs curated by SITE Santa Fe
- Recognition in SITE Santa Fe’s printed materials and on our Digital Donor Wall
The annual contribution is $2,500 (per household)
Past Travel Program Destinations
- Los Angeles
- Portland, OR
- Palm Springs