This special patrons’ group at SITE provides members with exclusive entrée to intimate tours of personal art collections and artists’ studios, advance viewing of all SITE exhibitions with participating artists, select social events, and special travel opportunities. (Past trips have included domestic destinations like Detroit, Los Angeles, Portland, and Palm Springs. International destinations have included Cuba, Columbia, Peru, and Argentina). The Council is unique among art groups in Santa Fe, offering monthly programs tailored exclusively to a group of individuals who are keenly interested in contemporary art and cultural affairs. With frequent programs, you can be as involved as you choose.
The Foundation Council members are dedicated supporters of SITE Santa Fe. Members include contemporary art enthusiasts, philanthropists, collectors, and art professionals.
The mission of the Foundation Council is to support and strengthen SITE’s mission by serving as an advocate of its programs, providing financial assistance, and cultivating supporters. In return, SITE engages the Council in the understanding and enjoying the art of our time.
Foundation Council Benefits
- Exclusive insider tours with the director
- Invitation to Annual Meeting and Dinner
- Special activities such as trips, lectures, studio visits, and cocktail parties
- Opportunity to serve on a SITE Santa fe committee
- Recognition in SITE Santa Fe’s printed material and on the donor wall
- The annual contribution is $2,500 and is 100% tax deductible. A complimentary membership is included.