Annual Members Party
SITE Santa Fe Member events bring you closer to the art, museum staff, and each other, and our upcoming Annual Members Party is no exception! In collaboration with Saints Ball, a troupe of drag performers based out of Albuquerque, and sponsored by Rolling Still Distillery and Cafecito, we are delighted to bring you a Light & Space-themed celebration unlike any other. Become a SITE Santa Fe Member to attend.
*SITE Santa Fe requires proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test within 72 hours of the event for entry to all events. Learn more.
2021-12-17 0:00:00 2021-12-17 12:00:00 America/Denver Annual Members Party Another amazing event at SITE Santa Fe SITE Santa Fe SITE Santa Fe email@example.com
curated: The Store at SITE Santa Fe will not only be open during the Members Party, but will be right in the middle of the annual Winter Solstice Sale! Catch live demos onsite 5-8pm and shop unique, local, and creative gifts at 20% off storewide through Sun, Dec 19. All purchases support SITE Santa Fe as well as humanitarian organizations around the globe.
If you are a Member at SITE Santa Fe...
– There is no need to RSVP.
– You are welcome to bring friends.
– Plan to enter through the SITE Santa Fe Lobby with your guests. We will not be able to check in non-Member guests if they are not with a Member at time of arrival.
– Dress the theme “Light & Space” to participate in Saints Ball’s costume contest!
– Brush up on your Drag Show Etiquette.
Drag Show Etiquette
1. HAVE FUN! Be a loud, supportive, and active member of the audience. You are a key part of this immersive art experience!
2. Members of Saints Ball are artists first and foremost, working across numerous disciplines such as performance, wearable arts, set design, and dance. Please be prepared to leave any judgements at the door and respect each performer’s creative expression.
3. Give the performers your full attention when they are on stage! That means cheer when you love their look, respond to their questions, take pictures and video of their performances, and tag them in your social media posts.
4. Do not touch the performers or their costumes unless invited to do so.
5. Drag can be provocative, confrontational, gender-bending, boundary-pushing, challenging, and bawdy. Please note that this performance may not be suitable for children.
6. Drag as an art form is born out of queen nightlife culture and this event will be a safe and supportive queer space. Please help SITE Santa Fe ensure our performers are celebrated!