SITE Santa Fe is accepting applications for internship positions for Summer 2019.
The deadline is April 15, 2019.
Four interns will be accepted in to one of each of the following departments: Education & Public Programs; Development & Events; External Affairs & Digital Media; or Exhibitions & Curatorial.
Interns will be required to work a minimum of 180 hours (or 15 hours/week for 12 weeks) starting as early as mid-May through August.
Each intern will receive a $1000 stipend ($500 at the midpoint and $500 at the completion of the internship). Internship stipends issued by SITE Santa Fe are not considered salary or meant as compensation, but are awarded to help defray living expenses for an intern during the term of their appointment.
Other benefits include:
- Course credit (if desired)
- Free parking near SITE
- Supporter-Level SITE Memberships ($125 value): includes access to the North American Reciprocal, ROAM, and the Modern/Contemporary museum membership programs
- Choice of SITE catalogue or other SITE-produced publication
- Meeting with SITE’s leadership staff
- Field trips and networking opportunities throughout Santa Fe
Checklist for applying:
- Online form (includes one short essay question)
- Cover letter
- Two professional references
- One letter of recommendation from one of your professional references
Questions? Contact Amanda Lee, SITE’s Education Manager, at email@example.com or 505.989.1199 ext.14.