The application period for summer internship positions closed April 1.
Unfortunately, we are unable to host our Summer class of interns due to Covid-19 prevention efforts.
We hope to be able to offer our internship program again this fall. Updated information will appear here when we know more.
Interns will be accepted into one of the following departments: Education & Public Programs; Development & Events; External Affairs & Digital Media; or Exhibitions & Curatorial.
Interns will be required to work a minimum of 150 hours (or 15 hours/week for 10 weeks) June through August.
Each intern will receive a $1000 stipend ($500 at the midpoint and $500 at the completion of the internship). Internship stipends issued by SITE Santa Fe are not considered salary or meant as compensation, but are awarded to help defray living expenses for an intern during the term of their appointment.
These stipends are made possible by the Hayes Foundation.
Other benefits include:
- Course credit (if desired)
- Free parking near SITE
- Supporter-Level SITE Memberships ($125 value): includes access to the North American Reciprocal, ROAM, and the Modern/Contemporary museum membership programs
- Choice of SITE catalogue or other SITE-produced publication
- Meeting with SITE’s leadership staff
- Field trips and networking opportunities throughout Santa Fe
Checklist for applying:
- Online form (includes one short essay question)
- Cover letter
- Two professional references
- One letter of recommendation from one of your professional references
Questions? Contact Louis Abbene-Meagley, SITE’s Education Coordinator, at email@example.com.