SITE Santa Fe is accepting applications for internship positions for Fall 2019.
The deadline is September 01, 2019.
Two interns will be accepted into one of the following combinations of departments:
Education & Public Programs AND Exhibitions & Curatorial
Development & Events AND External Affairs & Digital Media
Interns will be required to work a minimum of 180 hours (or approximately 15 hours/week for 12 weeks) starting as early as mid- September through December.
Each intern will receive a $1000 stipend ($500 at the midpoint and $500 at the completion of the internship). Internship stipends issued by SITE Santa Fe are not considered salary or meant as compensation, but are awarded to help defray living expenses for an intern during the term of their appointment.
Other benefits include:
- Course credit (if desired)
- Free parking near SITE
- Supporter-Level SITE Memberships ($125 value): includes access to the North American Reciprocal, ROAM, and the Modern/Contemporary museum membership programs
- Choice of SITE catalogue or other SITE-produced publication
- Meeting with SITE’s leadership staff
- Field trips and networking opportunities throughout Santa Fe
Checklist for applying:
- Online form (includes one short essay question)
- Cover letter
- Two professional references
- One letter of recommendation from one of your professional references
Questions? Contact Amanda Lee, SITE’s Education Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505.989.1199 ext.14.