SITE Young Curators, the only program of its kind in New Mexico, teaches high school students the curatorial side of the art experience, providing alternative ways for teens to connect with art while giving them a glimpse of possibilities within museum careers.
SITE’s ZINE program provides a unique opportunity for students to work directly with SITE exhibitions and exhibition artists, engaging aspiring student artists to create handmade arts magazines that can be reproduced and distributed at SITE.
Student Gallery Guides are student-written guides that allow young writers to write their personal experiences, reviews , and reactions to works in an exhibition and present their words to the public concurrent with the show.
SITE’s Youth Development Program provides art projects related to the exhibitions at SITE for incarcerated teenagers. Parallel to our ZINE program, the projects are inspired by the artists and their work at SITE.
The SITE Scholar Program is a new initiative to honor college and graduate level creative students in the community. Founded with the goal to increase student participation in the museum and contemporary art world, this program enables students to enrich their educational experience.
SITE’s Internship Program provides interns with meaningful opportunities in a working environment within a contemporary art museum.
SITE Guides are educators on our gallery floors that are available to give tours and converse with visitors about the artwork on display.
SITE’s Art and Culture Program is an ongoing lecture series that addresses contemporary art and cultural issues, often focusing on the work on view at SITE.
SITEcenter is the education and outreach component of the SITElines biennial exhibitions. SITEcenter signals a deeper commitment to tie the curatorial process with education outreach efforts.
You’ll feel great about supporting SITE’s programs!! (aka GOOD KARMA) Each ascending level receives the cumulative rewards of the lower level(s) and every donor will be recognized in SITE’s newsletter.
- $25.00 - Thank you card!
- $50.00 - SITE Santa Fe pin
- $100.00 - Artwork made by teens in SITE's Youth Development Program
- $250.00 - Limited edition Unsettled Landscapes tote bag created by "Unsettled Landscapes" artist Jamison Chas Banks
- $500.00 - Set of signed limited edition Monte playing cards created by "Unsettled Landscapes" artist Pablo Helguera
- $1,000.00 - Invitation to attend when artists are meeting with students + a Supporter level membership to SITE.
- $5,000 - The first two $5000 donors will receive an original collage by artist Pablo Helguera. (only a portion of your donation will be tax deductible)